Summer Heat Field Trip
Snails’s pent up adventures in a rule 63 universe
Drunken Gummy Bears
What you need to make them:
- Alcohol of your choice
- Bowl (with a lid is optional)
- Gummy Bears
How to make them:
Put your gummy bears (or other gummy candy) in a bowl of your choice. Pour the liquor you are using into the bowl and cover about a 3/4 inch over the top of the gummy bears. You can put a lid on them or leave them uncovered if you would like. These MUST be left in the fridge, if not they will fall apart and turn into a huge glob of goo. The minimum to soak these is about 5 days, but the longer the better for them! Make sure to stir them 1-2 times daily to get them evened out.
- You can use ANY kind of alcohol to make these.
- Use flavored alcohol to make them even yummier!
- 7-10 equal a shot of the liquor you are using.
- Yes, they will get you drunk - they are soaked in alcohol! ;)
- They will stay good in the fridge for a very long time!
- Serve them with a toothpick for cleaner eating.
What they look like when they are done:
(left is unsoaked - right is soaked in vodka)